Monday, April 20, 2009

SO FUNNY

























Reed posted this sign on his room today. It cracked me up. Let me translate it for you. He didn't space his words so I will speak 5 year old for you. It reads:
"You have to jump HI to get in my room
Feet 6 Feet"
I was laughing histerically. Apparently to get in Reed's room you have to be able to jump 6 feet in the air. So anyone who would like to try is welcome. Children crack me up.
Today I got Perry Stone's new book called 'Breaking the Jewish Code'. I am so excited to read it. Christy introduced me to Perry Stone, and he is facinating. I am already on Chapter 3 and I just can't put the book down. Here's a brief synopsis about the book. (Taken from the front insert)
In Breaking the Jewish Code, international evangelist Perry Stone gives you the keys to unlocking the amazing success of the Jewish people. Anyone can apply these time-honored principles in their life to create wealth, live in health, build faith, raise successful children, and poss on generational blessing!
I can't wait to finish the book. I will let you know how it goes.
Anyway, I will leave you with some pictures from our trip to Mideval Times. We had so much fun. It is SOOO worth the trip. I didn't expect it to be as fun as it was. It was a dinner show. The knights were really sword fighting, and jousting, and it was really cool. There was smoke, and special effects, and it was so entertaining. The whole time I kept thinking to myself "The boys must be in heaven". It was definately a boys show.
I will leave you with a quote from Dave Ramsey that I just loved. It is a little paraphrased but it really stuck with me.
" I am not going to put a lot of empahsis on this demon and demonic stuff, I am not so worried about it, I read the book, I know how it ends, It's all cool, our team wins"




























1 comment:

Christi said...

OOOOOOhhhhh...I am so going to need to borrow the book when you are done. I was thinking about getting it. I have a dvd we bought from him that I'll let you borrow too. It is really good stuff. Anyway, I am loving Reed's note. That is hilarious. Amy and Reggie look so cute. Can't wait for the wedding.

Followers