Sunday, March 15, 2009

My FAVORITE THINGS.....
I heard about a website on Dave Ramsey called emealz. Basically for $5 a month, these ladies write meal plans based on what's on sale at the grocery store that week. They claim because the meals and recipes are created based on the sales, you will save 1/2 on your grocery bill. They have meal plans from Publix, Kroger, Walmart, and Aldi. They also have Low-carb, low-fat, and weight watchers points. The meals can serve 2 or 4-6 people. They are new every week. AND THE BEST PART.......the grocery list prints out and is listed isle by isle! Genious idea, I wish I had thought of it. The estimated grocery bill each week is about $60-80


So after much consideration, I chose to do the Publix Weight Watcher plan. I went to publix last week, and purchased everything. It was about $85 for everything on the list. The food so far has been good. I wanted to go low-fat so we could loose some lbs around here. The recipes are really quick and easy to make. Day one was a brocolli and chicken fetucini and a spinach and strawberry salad. Day two was a scrambled egg and sausage caserole, and fresh cantelope. So far we have really enjoyed it, and I love the fact that the menu changes every week.


The website is www.e-mealz.com and you can see sample menus etc..


I LOVE IT!!!!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Interesting, I may need to try that!!!

Followers